WHAT TO BRING TO TREATMENT?
A guest at Mission Recovery is welcomed to the beautiful city in Orange County that offers to a comfortable, drug rehab facility where you can feel comfortable and positive towards the process of recovery. The grounding process is a crucial step in starting the journey, henceforth strict policies are followed to ensure your safety.
Although we allow you to bring the necessities:
- A form of valid identification (driver’s license, passport, etc.).
- Your Insurance card.
- A list f names, addresses, and phone numbers of those you wish to have involved in your treatment (loved ones, healthcare professionals, 12 step sponsors, etc.).
- A small amount of cash and a credit card, debit card, or prepaid card.
- A list of current or previously prescribed medications and dosages.
- Jewelry that you wear every day and consider to be a necessity, like your wedding ring or a watch. Otherwise, leave valuable items at home.
- Pictures of your loved ones to keep in your room or wallet.
- Laptop or mobile phones. ( subject to review based on phases, progress and approval)
Items You Should Not Bring To Treatment
To ensure your safety and to create the best environment for your recovery the following items are banned:
- Drugs and alcohol
- Narcotics or prohibited prescriptions
- Weapons (guns, knives, scissors, sharp objects, etc.)
- Electronic cigarettes
- Unapproved or previously opened OTC medications
- Games and playing cards
- Candles and incense
- Nail polish, polish remover or synthetic nail related products
- Video games and DVDs
- Sporting equipment
- Food or drinks
- Toiletries and beauty products that contain alcohol (mouthwash, perfume, etc.)
- Revealing clothing (tank tops, sleeveless shirts, midriff-bearing tops, etc.)
- Cleaning supplies (bleach, ammonia, etc.)
- Electronics (televisions, gaming consoles, etc.)
Items like video games, playing cards, and other sports equipment are avoided to prevent distractions and let you focus on your recovery. The Center will provide these items at certain times. Outside food and drinks are also banned to maintain a moderate sugar and caffeine environment. In case of any specific dietary needs, you must inform rehab prior to admission. Three meals a day, appropriate snacks, and beverages are provided to all residential clients.
Clothing You Should Bring:
- Be sure to bring seven days’ worth of comfortable, weather-appropriate clothing.
- Everyday comfortable shoes. Tennis shoes or flip flops for activities and baths are recommended.
- Simple shirts, T-shirts, sweatshirts, cardigans, and jackets can be packed.
- Pants and shorts shall be appropriate.