Orange County Residential Rehab Program
The drug & alcohol treatment program at Mission Recovery integrates a well-rounded schedule that includes: individual and group therapy sessions, 12-step meetings, social activities, exercise, healthy meals and time for rest, relaxation and reflection. Learning to develop a balanced, sober lifestyle is essential for recovering individuals who are committed to long-term recovery from addiction.
Our case managers and clinical staff remain very involved throughout the treatment and recovery experience. This personalized approach ensures the care plan addresses specific needs.
Learning to live and thrive in a sober lifestyle can be a challenging breakthrough. We help our clients embrace the amazing activities available in Orange County, CA. Some of our outings include: K1 Speedway, amusement parks like Six Flags/Knott’s Berry Farm, iconic Southern California beaches for bonfires and fun in the ocean, as well as the movies to enjoy the latest in cinematic entertainment. We show our clients that an addiction free lifestyle can be a blast!
CORE FEATURES OF OUR PROGRAM
– Thorough assessments leading to personalized, comprehensive addiction treatment plans and individual goals
– Specialized treatment for dual diagnosis and co-occurring mental health disorders
– Regular individual counseling with a personal addiction therapist
– Psychiatric and medical stabilization as required
– 12-step, Spirituality and Christian Track groups
– Personal spiritual counseling and support
– Meditation training and stress-reduction techniques
– Relapse prevention and recovery coaching
– Community and in-house 12-Step meetings
– Family support, including conferences with our clinical staff and recovery resources
– Diverse educational groups, including trauma resolution, healthy boundaries, codependency, managing mood, grief/loss and anger management, relapse prevention, family group therapy & more
– Well-rounded nutritional and fitness classes, including gym activity, beach exercise, and meal planning and preparation
Start Your Journey Here
Speak with an addiction professional today!